Project Manager Assistant
- Assists in the development of project timelines and schedules.
- Follows-up on pre-digital content activities, e.g., confirming delivery dates of design task and front-end development tasks. Prepares reports for Project Managers on the status of all schedules, timelines, and tasks provided for specific technology projects.
- Coordinates and assists in the development of website sand written materials for project management proposals and status updates.
- May act as a liaison between districts and contractors involved in project implementation and assures that all contracted work is satisfactorily completed according to specifications.
- Uses computer applications such as Basecamp, calendar, e-mail and database software in performing work assignments.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Good knowledge of project management, ability to apply project management concepts to a digital media environment.
- Ability to use computer applications such as spreadsheets, basecamp, calendar, e-mail, and database software.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, ability to establish effective working relationships with others; i.e., internal staff.
- Ability to plan and organize, initiative, tact, resourcefulness, sound judgment, and physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
Social Media & Marketing Intern
We are looking for a motivated individual with an entrepreneur drive and passion to actively involved in a variety of digital and social media projects focused on our company products, as well as the social media properties associated with our sites.
The focus for this position will be to manage our social media accounts, improve the website and post content to it. You will also be responsible for advertising our products and services.
This is an unpaid part-time internship with a minimum of 10+ hours per week required. Working hours are adjusted based on different projects.
Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Create, manage and post content
- SEO( Search Engine Optimization ) and generation of inbound traffic
- Promote content through social advertising
- Participates in the digital execution around online campaigns including WordPress updates and Social Media Updates
- Contribute to a variety of measurement and social media reports
- Help attract users and increase interaction on the website.
- Assist the Product Manager with a variety of administrative duties and general office management.
- Test the website and make creative suggestions to improve the website and its customer experience.
Desired, but not required qualifications and experience:
- Blogging, writing and editing.
- Social media management experience
- Website management
- Content management
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and managing multiple projects.
- Previous work experience in editing, blogging and content management is desired.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience using G Suite Tools (Gmail, Doc, Sheet, Drive, etc.)
- Facilitate user research and usability testing and evaluate user feedbacks
- Create storyboard, wireframe, interface, workflow and sitemap
- Assist UX/UI designer to improve interaction process
- Create the information architecture for the project
- Experience with standard UI/UX methodologies and techniques (eg: Sketch, Axure and Adobe Creative Suites)
- Visual design and relevant backgrounds
- Knowledge of best practices and current trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Organized and process a keen eye for a details.
Front End Intern
- Translate designs into HTML/CSS components.
- Maintain our website, improve search and filter features at the front end.
- Create a dynamic website, provide responsive solutions.
- Assist in improving data collection methods
- Familiar with PHP. Experienced with WordPress is a must.
- Able to write maintainable and reusable code, as well as implement debugging and testing.
- Experiences with Sass is a huge plus.
- Good sense of web page design and user experiences.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to handle multi-tasks.